Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

fito_868
Starting Member

Argentina
1 Posts

Posted - 19 Jan 2009 :  18:22:22  Show Profile  Visit fito_868's Homepage
Hola a todos, soy nuevo en esto y no se si con el idioma me podran ayudar pero por las dudas lo intento.
Es mi primera vez que trabajo con OPlc Unitronics y en este caso el V570, necesito programar una receta en la que carguo los datos para despues usarlos en el proceso y a su vez tambien modificar esos datos cargados.
Me base en el ejemplo de Data Log que esta para el V120 y lo pase a color, lo modifique un poco y logre escribir los datos de cada receta y pude modificar cada una de estas.
Ahora mi pregunta es si voy bien encaminado y ahora estoy tratando de con la tabla de datos que voy creando(recetas) seleccionar una cualquiera y poder realizar el proceso que me pidieron.
Cuando comence con la programacion del proceso y la trate de simular las variables que tengo en la tabla de datos no toman el valor que tienen en ese momento.
Ejemplo:
Selecciono la receta N?2
y si tengo un tiempo en 2 minutos, en el proceso me aparece como 0 min y no lee el valor de la tabla.
Creo que mi problema esta en no saber posicionar bien el puntero para que lea los datos de esa receta, siendo asi como lo tendria que hacer?
Muchas Gracias

Sremac

125 Posts

Posted - 20 Jan 2009 :  02:40:10  Show Profile
Nemam pojma o cemu pricas, prijatelju, a rado bih ti pomogao da mogu!

Edited by - Sremac on 20 Jan 2009 02:44:00
Go to Top of Page

Fantasia83

France
234 Posts

Posted - 20 Jan 2009 :  08:53:57  Show Profile
Je pense que le mieux serait que tout le monde ecrive en anglais dans un premier temps ;).

ALT + F4 lover
Go to Top of Page

Sremac

125 Posts

Posted - 04 Feb 2009 :  05:22:34  Show Profile
Ik ben het ook eens met Fantasia83!
Go to Top of Page

Emil
tech support manager

Israel
978 Posts

Posted - 04 Feb 2009 :  06:01:30  Show Profile
? ?? ???? ?????...
Go to Top of Page

Sremac

125 Posts

Posted - 04 Feb 2009 :  06:15:03  Show Profile
If you use http://www.translate.google.com to translate this from Dutch to English, you'll get "I also agree with Fantasia83!".
Sorry, but my first intention was to point out that this forum is in English, the language which is very familiar to the automation staff, so there it is not quite necessary to feel free to write in Spanish or any other language. Emil, especially you are the person who always tries to help with any problems on any language (I remember once you asked the member to write directly to you on Bulgarian, but using personal message), but you did not react as an Administrator until I deliberately posted on Dutch (by the way, I also tried on Chinese, but there was a problem with some code pages supported on the forum, I guess...).
I apologize once again to all.
Many greetings.

Edited by - Sremac on 04 Feb 2009 06:21:07
Go to Top of Page

Emil
tech support manager

Israel
978 Posts

Posted - 04 Feb 2009 :  06:26:01  Show Profile
Just for fun - I tried to write in Bulgarian, but you se the result!
Now - seriously -
Deasr Friends,
This Forum is in English. This is the common language for all members and this is the only way we can help each other! If someone has difficulties with English and anyway wants help, please send mails to support@unitronics.com and we will make our best to answer ASAP. There are limits in languages we can understand too, but French and Russian and Macedonian are accepted in addition to English.
Go to Top of Page

Nacho

Spain
575 Posts

Posted - 04 Feb 2009 :  09:59:13  Show Profile  Visit Nacho's Homepage
If you have a trouble with the English you can try to post in Spanish in this forum:
http://www.infoplc.net/foro/forumdisplay.php?f=52

Si te cuesta el ingles tambie'n puedes escribir en espan'ol en este foro:
http://www.infoplc.net/foro/forumdisplay.php?f=52

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary, and those who don't.
Go to Top of Page

Ikkez

Netherlands
109 Posts

Posted - 04 Feb 2009 :  15:06:52  Show Profile  Visit Ikkez's Homepage
Sremac I feel very honored that you had chosen for the Dutch language.
But why Dutch your profile sais that you’re from Yugoslavia
Go to Top of Page

Sremac

125 Posts

Posted - 05 Feb 2009 :  02:01:31  Show Profile
@Ikkez:
1. Greetings. I choose Dutch because I suppose that most of the members don't understand it, just like me!
2. I tried Serbian first, but with no success
3. Chinese is not supported as I already explained
4. I have an old friend working in Netherlands (OMRON's R&D at Hertogenbosch)

@Emil: Thanks for your latest post (above) which proved my point.

Greetings to all.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Unitronics Forum © Unitronics Forum Go To Top Of Page