DataXport (to Excel)
Use your cellular phone to implement real-time remote control in your application. Unitronics PLCs can send and receive SMS messages to/from any GSM cellular phone. The SMS-enabled controllers can:
- Send & receive text and variable SMS messages
- Route different messages to different phone numbers
- Auto-acknowledge received messages
- Answer data requests—from your cell phone, directly back to your cell phone
Use your PC to access remote PLCs via network connections, cellular, or landline modems. Unitronics’ unique Remote Access utilities enable you to remotely:
- Operate the controller’s HMI panel via PC
- Run, reset, or initialize a controller
- Download, upload, or debug PLC programs
- Read, write, and store online operand and system values
You can perform these actions via U90Ladder, or via Unitronics’ free Remote Access software utility.
MODBUS OPC/DDE Server
Use serial MODBUS to create a multi-device network, and establish master-slave communication between Unitronics PLCs and any connected device that supports the MODBUS protocol (SCADA systems, servos and other peripheral devices). Any Unitronics controller in the network may function as either master or slave.
Unitronics’ OPC/DDE servers enable the PLC to exchange data with external applications. Use it to interface with SCADA systems, or to read/write PLC data from/to Excel, Access, or other Windows-based applications.
OPC/DDE Server software utilities are free downloads.
Plug an Add-on port module (optional) into the Jazz™ to:
- Provide Jazz™ with a COM port
- Gain PC access to stand-alone and networked controllers
- Communicate with external serial devices, such as modems and serial printers
- Implement MODBUS communication
DataXport (to Excel)
This powerful software utility captures PLC application data and exports it to Excel files for logging or processing. Data is exported either directly, via network connection, or via modem in accordance with a pre-set schedule—or instantly exported in response to a user request.
DataXport is a free download.
Back to top