Unitronics designs, manufactures, and markets advanced control and automation solutions. Our extensive offering includes abroad array of VFDs and PLCs with integrated HMI and programming software. Unitronics PLCs range from micro-PLC + HMI devices for simple machine control, to complex controllers with advanced functions, a variety of onboard IOs and multiple communication options – including support for Industry 4.0 (smart factory) technology. Easy to use, efficient, and affordable, our products have been automating processes, systems and standalone applications since 1989.
Today, our field-proven products automate hundreds of thousands of installations in diverse fields, including petrochemicals, automotive, food processing, plastics & textiles, energy & environment, water & waste water management – anywhere automated processes are required. Unitronics is represented by more than 160 distributors in over 55 countries around the globe, providing our customers with local support in their local languages.
- Provide Unitronics sales channels with technical knowledge.
- Assist with pre-sales and post-sales technical support.
- 25%+ travel to Unitronics Representatives, Distributors, OEMs, and end customers.
- Act as a bridge between technical support and sales.
- Providing technical support for our PLC’s through distributors, representatives, and customers via phone/email. Required support is high level, varied, and case based.
- Learning and maintaining technical awareness of company products to provide superior analytical problem solving expertise for users’ functional and performance requirements.
- Advising of communications protocols, wiring setup, and optimal configuration for interfacing of our products with other third-party systems.
- Writing custom software examples for end-users and debugging existing projects.
- Delivering superb customer service and satisfaction while building positive relationships.
- Assist the company in achieving its sales and profitability goals by proactively visiting and working with our sales channels and customers to drive increased product demand.
- 20%+ travel.
- Bachelors of Science in Engineering.
- 0-5 years related work experience.
- Understanding of programming languages; Ladder Logic is a plus!
- Experienced in electro-mechanical systems/components.
- Ability to progress in experience and expertise within our rapidly growing market.
Interested in this opportunity? Email your resume to: [email protected]
Unitronics is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law. Please note: Unitronics does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or staffing agencies. Any unsolicited resumes submitted to Unitronics or its employees will be considered Unitronics property and to have been referred free of any charges or fees.