Unitronics, a global company that specializes in developing controllers and automated solutions, is looking for a Component Engineer.
- Electronics suppliers technical responsibility with deep involvement in products technical aspects
- Management and maintenance of a component library.
- Define new and substitute components for purchasing cost reduction.
- Finding and testing alternative solutions for Discontinued/EOL components.
- Managing and monitoring technical Engineering Change Orders (ECO), Obsolesce of components used in BOM.
- Managing and monitoring green standards (e.g. ROHS/REACH/Conflict Minerals).
- Deep familiarity and excellent working relations among manufacturers and local/global distributors from the country and abroad.
- Providing solutions for ongoing production lines components issues, among subcontractors.
- Support for NPI processes.
- Management of configuration control and maintenance engineering documentation.
- Technical assistance and working with all the company’s departments, such as: Purchasing, R&D, Mechanical Engineering, Production, Warehouse, QA.
- Practical Engineer / Electronics Engineer.
- Experience of at least 5 years in the Electrical components market
- Familiarity with the Electronics components supplier’s market
- Knowledge and use of change control processes and engineering processes. (ECO / MCO, etc.)
- knowledge of NPI processes & project management leading capabilities
- Knowledge and use of an ERP system (preferably Priority).
- Familiarity with quality processes, acceptance audits, and process audits.
- Technical skills and service-oriented
- Multi-tasking, Independent & capable to lead tasks from beginning to closure
- Independent work and teamwork.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Performs well in an intensive and dynamic environment
- Languages: English – required: Good writing and verbal skills