Board Design Hardware Engineer
Unitronics is a leading-edge company in the field of automation and control. Our award-winning products are distributed internationally via a global network comprising in more than 50 countries.
We are looking for board design hardware engineer to our R&D team. In this role you will be a member of a multidisciplinary team that design and develop our next generation of Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC) and other complementary products.
- Hardware design and development of innovative multidisciplinary industrial automation products having technologies such as: microcontrollers and processors based on ARM Cortex-Mx/Rx/Ax cores, DDR memories, signal processing, buck/boost power supplies, and commercial and industrial communication protocols like Ethernet, USB, and CANbus.
- Collaborating with other development teams such as software, mechanical and NPI engineers.
- B.Sc degree in Electrical Engineering
- 5+ years of experience in design of digital and analog boards
- Experience with high-speed design concepts
- Experience with OrCAD capture, PSpice and Allegro PCB design tools – Advantage
- Strong collaborating skills and ability to work independently.
- English language – high level
Location: Airport City, Israel
Submit your resume Here