Unitronics, a global company that specializes in developing controllers and automated solutions is looking for an NPI engineer.
- Management of products from the planning stage with the development, marketing and production department through the end of the product’s life.
- Management of configuration control and maintenance engineering documentation.
- Management of subcontractors for assembly PCB.
- Support for NPI processes and electronic card manufacturing technologies.
- Analysis of electron failures or design failures in the transition from development to NPI.
- Practical Engineer / Electronics Engineer.
- Experience of at 1-2 years in similar engineering positions in an electronic company.
- Familiarity with production lines of electronic products.
- Knowledge and use of change control processes and engineering processes. (ECO / MCO, etc.(
- Knowledge and use of an ERP system (preferably Priority).
- Familiarity with quality processes, acceptance audit, and process audits.
- Knowledge in reading mechanical / electrical drawings and technical specifications.
- Ability to formulate in writing and verbally in Hebrew and English.
- Independent work and teamwork.
- Systemic vision and reduced detail.
- Curiosity, innovation, creativity, responsibility, willingness to work hard and constant development.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.