Unitronics, a global company that specializes in developing controllers and automated solutions is looking for a PPC & SEO Manager to join our Marketing team.
- Plan, execute, and optimize digital marketing campaigns in Google ads, FB ads, LinkedIn, YouTube ads, etc.
- Create reports and dashboards to demonstrate progress toward goals.
- Learn from competitors, create new strategies and suggest content ideas to support them.
- Plan, develop, execute and assess SEO initiatives, including, but not limited to, monitoring and improving keyword rankings, organic traffic, conversion rate optimization (CRO), and content marketing.
- Forecast, measure, and analyze the impact of SEO programs on traffic, leads, and opportunities
- Monitor daily performance metrics to understand SEO and PPC strategy performance Own and maintain the company’s websites including creating new pages, use and implement GTM ,and other content updates to ensure SEO best practices.
- Own marketing database: ensure data is clean and organized to enable clear segmentation, synced to Salesforce, being handled.
- Work with Product, Development and Marketing teams to ensure correct implementation of SEO recommendations and best practices and to understand areas of improvement.
- 3+ years hands-on experience as PPC campaign manager in the following systems: Google ads, Google Analytics, Facebook ads, and LinkedIn ads. In-house/Agency – MUST
- 3+ years of SEO experience with a proven track record in optimizations that drive organic growth, Google Search Console, and other SEO tools – MUST
- Deep knowledge of Google Analytics
- Excellent analytical and technical skills, the ability to interpret data and trends along with meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
- Experience in Marketo & LeadPages – Advantage
- Fluent Hebrew & English