Unitronics designs, manufactures, and markets advanced control and automation solutions. Today, our field-proven products automate hundreds of thousands of installations in diverse fields, including petrochemicals, automotive, food processing, plastics & textiles, energy & environment, water & waste water management – anywhere automated processes are required.
Unitronics is represented by more than 160 distributors in over 55 countries around the globe, providing our customers with local support in their local languages.
We are seeking a Regional Sales Manager with a successful track record of sales in the automation sector.
- Work with defined existing direct accounts, develop new accounts and relationships, and assist in bidding large projects to grow sales.
- Work with sales channels to maximize sales of products and services in territory of focus by establishing business plans and annual goals, forecasting, channel partner performance evaluation, project and opportunity tracking, and sales training/coaching of partner sales personnel.
- Identify and develop new sales channel opportunities.
- Manage and support sales channel accounts.
- Track and report project sales opportunities and interface with others on project pursuits.
- Provide sales feedback to Unitronics marketing on competitive information, required product(s), features, and new market opportunities.
- Provide monthly report of territory performance, activities, business forecast, opportunity and project tracking, and business issues.
- Must be willing and available to travel as required (estimated up to 50%).
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, engineering or a related field.
- Minimum 5 years of demonstrated previous business success in sales and/or marketing positions.
- Broad knowledge of industrial automation.
- Experience with Products, PLC’s, Sales Channels, Direct Accounts.
- Team player with strong organizational, verbal, and written communication skills.
Interested in this opportunity? Email your resume to: [email protected]
Unitronics is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please note: Unitronics does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or staffing agencies. Any unsolicited resumes submitted to Unitronics or its employees will be considered Unitronics property and to have been referred free of any charges or fees.