In this role you will be a member of industrial automation technical support team providing support and trainings for the company’s customers worldwide
- Providing technical support during pre-sale and post-sale processes.
- Training our distributors and customers for Unitronics products usage, both our hardware and our software products.
- Troubleshoot customer industrial automation applications.
- Aiding customers to define project needs and requirements, both in terms of hardware needed and the software application requirements.
- Create and present presentations for technical training.
- Educated in one of the following fields: Mechatronics / Mechanical / Electrical & Control Engineer / Electronics / Computer science
- Have experience in creating training presentations and presenting in English – a must
- Fluent spoken English, having strong writing skills.
- Be willing and able to travel abroad several times a year.
- Have excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Can work both independently and as part of a team.
- Be service oriented.
- Experience in industrial automation systems include motion control components – a significant advantage
- Experience working with customers locally and abroad, supporting overseas customers and solving complex problems.
- Be a self-starter, able to study and learn a subject alone- a significant advantage
- Marketing orientation