Unitronics is a leading company in the field of automation and control. Our award-winning products are distributed internationally via a global network comprising more than 180 distributors in over 55 countries.
We are currently looking to add a Technical Communicator to our team. The writing tasks are varied, including both technical documentation for our software and marketing content.
Our highly technical audience includes control engineers and programmers, as well as machine builders looking for IIoT business solutions. This position requires you to:
- Work with our developers and engineers to produce clear, concise on-line Help topics comprising text, graphics, and videos.
- Collaborate with our marketing team to write content.
- You will need to acquire knowledge specific to the automation and control sector in order to write:
- Customer Success Stories
- Posts for social media
- Blog posts
- Marketing mails
- Advertising copy
- Articles and white papers for trade media outlets and more.
- Interact with, and provide services and content to our technical support team.
- Monitor our technical support forum and interact with its members.
- Write/edit a range of documents according to requests from various departments.
- Learn quickly and think creatively, be attentive to details, and have the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
Native/Native – level English Required