In this role you will be leading our Global Technical Support Department and represent the company at exhibitions and conferences around the world.
- Managing our global technical support group including developing stuff skills, focusing on product knowledge & customer service
- Leading technical support processes during pre-sale and post-sale stages
- Taking part in prioritizing troubleshoot customers’ industrial automation applications
- Developing training tools to our distributors and customers for Unitronics products usage, both our hardware and our software products.
- Aiding customers to define project needs and requirements, both in terms of hardware needed and the software application requirements.
- Developing presentations for technical training.
- Working closely with R&D, Product manager, Sales, and Marketing
- 2 years and above of management experience in leading global support teams – must
- Experience in developing industrial automation systems, controllers, and HMI design
- Experience in training and presentations to global customers
- Education in the technical fields
- Willing to travel
- Hebrew and English at a fluent level